Home Library Scheme
The Salient Features of Home Library Scheme
- Concession to Member of the Home Library Scheme : The Division will provide a discount of 20% on the books purchased by the members of the scheme. The minimum order under the scheme will be Rs.100/- after discount
- The postage on dispatch on the publications will be borne by the Publications Division i.e. Free of cost.
- The members will receive a Catalogue of Books free of cost.
- The members who will purchase the books exceeding Rs.500/- after discount during one financial year will get books/journals published by the Division worth Rs.25/- free of cost.
- The scheme will be operational in Geographical boundaries of India only on pilot basis.
- Publications Division reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any given time by giving one month’s notice through Advertisement in Newspaper.